Second Annual Cathedral Ledge Craggin’ Classic
All of us with Mountain Rescue Service are excited to be the recipients of the American Alpine Club’s generosity. On Friday September 13th the weekend starts off with a pig roast, live music and a silent auction. It’s always nice to be recognized by other organizations, especially one as long in the tooth and well respected as the AAC. We can’t say enough about the support and generosity the AAC has provided to local climbers and groups like ours. If you’re not a AAC member or haven’t heard about the Craggin’ Classic take a look here. http://www.americanalpineclub.org/p/craggin-classic##northeast
Celebrate all things climbing at Cathedral Ledge New Hampshire, September 13 -15, and join us for a weekend of climbing, clinics, yoga, slide shows, conservation projects, and a yankee-style AAC Pig Roast.
- Friday night Pig Roast, beer, dessert and Live Music at the Glen Ellis River Campground.
- Saturday: Yoga, gear demo and vendor village, skills clinics 9 am – 2 pm.
- Saturday Night: Burrito dinner, beer, slide shows by John Bragg and Madeline Sorkin, and gear raffles.
- Sunday: Morning yoga, gear demo, skills clinics 9 am – 2 pm.
- All Weekend Pass ($48): Friday and Saturday camping at the Glen Ellis River Campground, Friday and Saturday Night events, plus a sweet swag bag from the AAC and our sponsors.
- Friday night Pig Roast and party: $15
- Saturday Night Burrito dinner and slide shows: $15
- All clinics $75. Most clinics 4 – 8 people.
- Click here for a detailed weekend schedule and description of Saturday and Sunday clinics.